Friday, May 23, 2008
Friday May 23, 2008
Wow, where has the week gone, getting ready for catering this wedding tomorrow has taken a tole on me already! Dad, Todd and I are doing fine, no big stories to share at this time either, he seems very restless this afternoon, but some days are like that. I just wanted to touch base quickly so all of you know we are good. I will be gone from 9am to midnight on Saturday with great caregivers coming in for the entire shift...then Sunday and Monday we haven't decided if we are going to bring someone in to do something fun, boat, harley ride, or golf or maybe nothing! The weather is suppose to be beautiful, but I know after the wedding catering job, I will be needing down time. So we will see. Have a wonderful blessed Memorial Weekend, and thank you all you Vets! Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment